Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Its the end

The last few weeks I have been freaking out over leaving friends, leaving a life that took me years to get used to and find. I don't want to leave the relationships I've made here, I really don't. I love them, and I feel like God has used everyone to change me into the person I am wanting to become. They challenge me, the tell me the truth, and most of all I know they love me; and I know that with full confidence. It doesn't seem fair that I have to leave, that years of wondering and I finally found where I belong and now I have to leave. I don't want to; but I know that God is calling me to other things, and I do want God's will for my life more than the comfort of here. I should be excited, but I'm scared to death. I just don't want to be alone and forgotten, but its ok. Today, I know that I have to have peace about wherever God plans for me to be, and that it might take a long time, but he will place people in my life who belong there. He will provide for me. He will provide a solution to this mess I've made with my life, and something amazingly beautiful and good will come from it. I don't know how that works, but its pretty awesome when it does.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: